The purpose of this course is to provide you, the learner, with the required knowledge and skill to trade the stock market successfully.
In order to trade the market successfully, one needs the correct knowledge and training to understand how the market is driven. Greed and fear are two common emotions responsible for traders making incorrect decisions in this industry. If you can become confident and skilled in trading the market, and have the ability to make decisions based on a successful recipe and not emotions, you can become a very successful trader.
There is only one way to become confident and that is by gaining as much knowledge as possible. Trading is risky, take it seriously.
It is important to note that the onus is on you, the learner, to prove your competence. Working systematically through the learning material, applying the relative principles both theoretical and practical, will enable you to identify the skills and knowledge you require in order to trade the stock markets.
Utilise the webinars on the “Active Trading” module.
The module is comprised of the following lessons:
- The Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Types of Shares
- Stock Market Sectors
- Types of investments
- Types of Investors and Income
- The Role of a Stockbroker VS Online Trading
- Overview of Forex
- Fundamental Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis Stock Market Concepts Explained
- Fundamental Analysis: Earnings, Price Earnings, Dividends, Dividend Yield, Return on Equity
- Technical Analysis
- Understanding Support and Resistance
- Trend Lines
- Charting – Line Charts
- Charting – Bar Charts
- Charting - Candlesticks
- Types of Indictors
- Moving Averages
- Bollinger Bands
- Williams% R Indicator
- Fibonacci Retracement
- Understanding Volume
- Risk Management
- Developing a trading strategy
- The Psychology of Trading
- Tax implications for Share Trading
- Stock Market Terminology
- Stock Market Course Quiz